Microsoft Office software is very convenient to maintain all the documents on your Windows or Mac computer. Microsoft is a suite of applications which contains MS Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Outlook. It enables users to send, save, edit, and view documents, presentations, notes, etc. Download office setup for your device from office.com/setup and get all these applications installed in your device for getting benefitted by them.
How to Install Microsoft Office Setup?
When you have successfully downloaded the Office setup file, then you need to follow the steps of installation. Here are the steps that you need to follow to install Office setup:
1. Firstly, you need to visit the folder wherein the downloaded Office file is located.
2. Alternatively, open the Start menu and look for setup.exe.
3. In most likelihood, the file will be present in the downloads folder.
4. You may also open the setup file from the download tray at the bottom of your web browser.
5. Double-click on the setup.
6. When prompted, select the Yes option.
7. Allow the file to run and give all the permissions and follow the prompts on the screen.
8. Allow the installation process to get completed.
Steps to Activate Microsoft Office Setup
Follow these steps for activation:
1. After you successfully install the Office product, you will see the shortcut to open it on your main screen or taskbar.
2. Launch the installed Office program and go to the Activate section.
3. Click on the Activate button and wait for the wizard to appear.
4. Choose to activate MS Office when it asks you.
5. Go to the screen by clicking the Next option.
6. You will be asked to enter the product activation key now.
7. Provide the key in the requested column and follow the given instructions on the screen.
8. Your Office product will be successfully activated in your device.
How to use the Office Setup Product Key?
1. Launch the internet browser and enter www.office.com/setup in the URL bar.
2. Login using your Office account details.
3. Otherwise, make a fresh account in case you are a brand-new user.
4. Make sure to remember the login information or else you will face issues while installing or reinstalling Microsoft Office.
5. You need to type the Office product key in the given space.
6. Follow the prompts shown on display to setup Office completely.